Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky...

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm Sorry


I’m sorry that I’m not the prettiest girl in the world
And that my face isn’t under so much make up that you can’t see the real me
I’m sorry that my clothes don’t fit so tight I can’t breath
Or that they don't show a lot of skin
I’m sorry that I’m not anorexic enough for you
Or that I don’t have nice breasts
And I’m sorry that I don’t always look good
I’m sorry that I don’t move the way you want me to
Or agree with everything you say or do everything you tell me to
I’m sorry I’m not the little hooker that you friends want me to be
And I’m sorry that I don’t like it when you flirt with other girls
I’m sorry that I don’t like you all over me
I’m sorry I don’t like getting high and drunk
I’m sorry that I won’t have sex with you if I’m not ready
And I’m sorry that I get moody and depressed
I’m sorry that I ever cared
Cared if you care
And hurt myself to get you to love me
To get you to care for me
Even if it just a little bit
I’m sorry that you matter to me so much
That I would sacrifice myself just for you
And even though I cry from the pain at night
I'm still trying to think that you care for me
I’m sorry I’m not that bleached blonde whore you would prefer to sit with
And I don’t flirt and kiss you like she does
I’m sorry that she’s willing to screw you just for fun
While I want to have an actually relationship
I’m sorry that you don’t want love
You just want something to drop on their knees for you
I’m sorry for that girl
I’m sorry that she thinks that you’re the best thing that’s happened to her
But I’m sorry the most for the day you found something good
And you let it slip through you finger tips
(cause I won't back)


Contadores

Contador Web

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home