Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky...

Monday, May 30, 2011

Actually, this is not a question..i just want you to know that i love everything you write. I'm a journalist from argentina and i've always been fond of this way of expression and writing style. So, keep on doing it, I'll keep on reading! Thumbs up!.

Awww..thank you. This made me smile. Actually this is my second Tumblr account, I deleted the first one because I have friends following me and I feel uncomfortable knowing them reading my posts and also by my family. I have a sister graduated from creative writing and a brother majoring in journalism. Whenever I read their stuff I feel inferior, so I am having this account on incognito so no one I know, personally, can judge. So this really means a lot. Thank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home